[ QUOTE ]
GC vs Honaker
JJK vs RC
Who will be the victors? I am going with the LPD Teams!
[/ QUOTE ]
GATE CITY AND J.J.KELLY WIN PLAY AGAIN FOR THE REGION D TITLE! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
GC vs Honaker
JJK vs RC
Who will be the victors? I am going with the LPD Teams!
[ QUOTE ]
GC vs Honaker
JJK vs RC
Who will be the victors? I am going with the LPD Teams!
[/ QUOTE ]
GATE CITY AND J.J.KELLY WIN PLAY AGAIN FOR THE REGION D TITLE! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
Still have a couple of games to take care of first before that might happen.
[ QUOTE ]
Still have a couple of games to take care of first before that might happen.
[/ QUOTE ]
True...but..I don't see Hoanker or the Rye Cove Girls being able to stay with GC or JJK Girls. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
how are the honaker girls..? are they any good?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
If Wise's girls don't play better they will strugle with Rye Cove. They need to come out w/ some fire about them. This is for a state playoff birth. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
how are the honaker girls..? are they any good?
[/ QUOTE ]
Honaker is strong for BDD, but what does that really mean? They are about like Haysi of last year.
I think this goes to show some of the athletic ability of certain schools oddly enough.
These are the same 4 teams that met in the volleyball semis as well this year.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks